“Can I just pass on my thanks to all the staff at BRS. I feel like you’ve have done some much and it feels such a smooth transition going into lockdown this time round.”
“I would just like to say a big thank you for the packs that have been sent home for Joe and Sam. A lovely gesture and they will be put to good use. I would also like to say a huge thank you for the virtual learning, it has made life so much easier and I am finding I can work from home more successfully due to this. Thank you to you and all of the staff for your amazing effort and commitment to our children.”
“Thanks again to you and all the staff for doing such a great job enabling learning to continue under difficult circumstances and caring for all your students. We really appreciate it!”
“Very grateful for the communication in ensuring his son was up to date with his work. ”
“Thank you all so much for your continued help and support through what has been the most difficult year. Everything you have done is amazing. I just don’t have enough thanks”
- I think your approach is exceptional and the foundations being implemented and continuously improved upon are very evident and very much appreciated.
- Thank you the call I received last week from the school to check in with us to see if we are OK, much appreciated and a lovely thought.
- Thank you to you and your team for your amazing work. Your efforts are appreciated more than you know.
- Please pass on to all staff how amazing they are all doing and how grateful we are to you and all teachers. Exceptional support in such difficult circumstances
- Thanks to all staff and support staff. We have been really supported whilst dealing with Covid in our family. The pastoral support has been fantastic.
“Mum said that she has three children and wanted to say thank you to you all for everything you are all doing from the online learning, Staff being at School and the wellbeing of the Children. Mum said it has made it a lot easier than the last lockdown and that’s all down to you all keeping the Children going with everything.”
“We are so Happy we sent our Son to this School, the support he has been given when he has had problems. Situations have always been sorted. I am so grateful.”